Do you want to join the pioneers of artificial intelligence?
We always have new job openings in artificial intelligence and machine learning. With us, you get to work with top experts in a nice team. We offer interesting clients, professional challenges and the freedom for personal development and fulfilment in your work.
Your responsibilities include a wide range of collaboration with various development teams and also sharing your valuable lessons with our junior experts. We offer a job in a modern, agile and relaxed company where you get support for development and career growth. You get responsibilities, but also the freedom to make independent decisions. In addition, we offer competitive pay, personal on-the-job coaching and a variety of employment benefits.
Job openings in artificial intelligence and machine learning
Join Our Team as an DevOps Engineer in Europe
Are you passionate about orchestrating seamless development and operations processes? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where continuous integration and deployment are not just buzzwords, but integral to success? If so, we invite you to apply for the position of DevOps Engineer at Neuwo.
Linux and Python Mastery:
Demonstrate deep expertise in Linux-based environments and Python scripting for automation and system management.
Infrastructure as Code (IaC):
Design, implement, and maintain Infrastructure as Code solutions for scalable, flexible, and reliable infrastructure provisioning.
Utilize your hands-on experience with tools such as HAProxy, Nginx, Varnish, RabbitMQ, and Celery to enhance our system architecture and performance.
Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD):
Implement and enhance CI/CD pipelines to ensure rapid and reliable application delivery.
Monitoring and Troubleshooting:
Implement monitoring solutions and contribute to the development of troubleshooting strategies for identifying and resolving system issues.
Collaborate closely with development team to optimize workflows, ensuring a smooth and efficient development process.
• Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role.
• In-depth knowledge of Linux systems and strong proficiency in Python.
• Hands-on experience with HAProxy, Nginx, Varnish, RabbitMQ, and Celery.
• Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible).
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines, containerization (Docker) and container orchestration tools (Kubernetes).
• Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive mindset.
• Communications and collaboration skills.
• Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
• Flexible work hours and the option for remote work.
• Professional development opportunities and career growth within a dynamic industry.
How to Apply:
Please note that preferred location for applicant is in Europe!
If you are ready to take on the challenge and contribute to a forward-thinking organization, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.